quarta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2012

Give me a time to restructure me, please


On Sunday, I receive flowers from my neighbor. He came with friends here. For lunch. I was totally embarrassed and my reaction was strange. I fell alone. I fell free. I am bad dressed and I am fat. But sometimes I exaggerate because I don’t fell well for Sergio. After he gone, I continued to talking with him like if he was with me. All the time. When we moved, I meet him at the places that we used to go together. But now he stays only in my rare dreams. I fell that he gone away forever. He don’t stay there when I looking for him. I can’t listen him anymore. At the moment that I receive those flowers, I was alone.
The universe conspirers and all want to give me one more chance.  
It does not more only a canted, or a simple flirt. It is a chance to live my life. A chance to fall in love.  Again, or new, because, I'm no sure that I lived my own life before.
Then, I resolve to give me a new chance. Maybe there is somebody, on somewhere… (Deepakghai)
First, I take a time to me. I need to restore me. I will be better. I will be rebuilding me. My new history ends to begins!

Nenhum comentário: