There must be something more ...
Something that truly satisfies ...
Listen to orchestral music ...
It is the set of an infinite universe fit on one sheet!
Feel yourself flying through the stars, the light coming out of nowhere, the wind,the feeling, the complete emptiness, the speed ... Calm ... everything to fill it!
For all I see and feel ...
I think there is something perfect to me am waiting somewhere, the perfect sound, perfect moment, the excitement truly perfect.
I hope to complete me! I have a promise and believe it!
Something that truly satisfies ...
Listen to orchestral music ...
It is the set of an infinite universe fit on one sheet!
Feel yourself flying through the stars, the light coming out of nowhere, the wind,the feeling, the complete emptiness, the speed ... Calm ... everything to fill it!
For all I see and feel ...
I think there is something perfect to me am waiting somewhere, the perfect sound, perfect moment, the excitement truly perfect.
I hope to complete me! I have a promise and believe it!
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário